Byteball, listed on CoinMarketCap as Byteball Bytes, is a DAG-based cryptocurrency developed by Anton (Tony) Churyumov. The main page, the overview, glossary and wallet pages are being translated into many languages. You can see which ones are completed on the All translations page.
This wiki is aimed at general cryptocurrency users, as well as Byteball users, who want to become better informed about Byteball.
The wiki content is currently generated by invited contributors, and not randomly.
All content of this wiki is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Main official site
- Transactions explorer
- White paper
- Medium articles
- Byteball Asset Manager for you to create a new asset
- A Byteball data explorer
- May 11: Added team members Elena Tairova (Communications/PR) and Luke Angell (Partnerships/Events)
- May 8: Added @usb.ve (Simón Bolívar University, Venezuela) as white-listed email domain for attestation
- May 8: Announced first Byteball Use-a-Thon, at Simón Bolívar University in Caracas, Venezuela
- Apr 26: Added World Community Grid linking bot to the Bot Store
- Apr 20: Added Accredited investor attestation bot to the Bot Store