Welcome to the Byteball Wiki. See all pages here.
Byteball, listed on CoinMarketCap as Byteball Bytes, is a DAG-based cryptocurrency developed by Anton (Tony) Churyumov. Here is a glossary, a one-page overview, and a wallet page. The main page and these three are being translated into many languages. You can see which ones are completed on the All translations page.
This wiki is aimed at general cryptocurrency users, as well as Byteball users, who want to become better informed about Byteball.
The wiki content is currently generated by invited contributors, and not randomly.
All content of this wiki is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Main official site
- Transactions explorer
- White paper
- Medium articles
- Byteball Asset Manager for you to create a new asset
- Mar 20: Wallet version 2.2 released. Includes sending funds to multi-addresses and directly to attested emails
- Feb 18: March 2 and future airdrops terminated
- Feb 15: SilentNotary ICO added to Bot Store
- Jan 26: Free fun-coins faucet added to Bot Store
- Jan 18: Byteball partners with Jumio to offer secure identity verification, which can be linked to a Byteball address and used on demand